•New compensation calculation possibilities improve the print & cut accuracy significantly. Especially when using flexible textiles the print can be seriously deformed, once loaded on the table. With Smart Compensation, SummaFlex Pro is using all markers available to recalculate the cutting path.
• Also for longer jobs, using the Smart Compensation method will improve the segmentation accuracy.
• Traditionally, SummaFlex Pro is/was rotating, scaling, skewing and finally cutting each object as good as possible in reference to the print, based on three marks per object.
• Optionally, by using the ‘Fixed Size at Output’ parameter the scaling and skewing can/could be disabled to preserve the original shape and dimensions of the design, regardless of the print deformation.
• The new compensations take everything to a next level…
• In the output window a new parameter, ‘Compensation Method’, is now available once a contour job is loaded.
• There are six options available, each of them further described in this document:–Best Fit–Best Fit (Read all marks)–Fit to Job–Fit to Job (Read all marks)–Best Fit (SmartComp)–Fit to Job (SmartComp)
In attached document you find more info about the different compensation methodes.