A new version of MacOs (Catalina) is released.
For MacSign users:
MacSign Cut does not support MacOS 10.15 Catalina yet.
The estimated release date of the new MacSign version supporting Catalina is the first quarter of 2020.
Do not update your MacOs system when you use MacSign Cut !
When you by accident did already update your MacOS than you will need to revert this.
The current versions of MacSign’s plug-ins for Adobe Illustrator are signed and work fine on MacOS 10.15 Catalina.
For “Summa plug-in” users:
The current version of Summa’s plug-in for Adobe Illustrator is not signed yet.
However for this there is a quick and easy work-around:
- Close Adobe Illustrator
- Download the plugin from our website: https://www.summa.eu/en/vinyl-cutter-downloads
- Double click or extract the downloaded file
- Copy the file in the Adobe Illustrator Plug- ins folder
- Push the CMD-key (COMMAND key) while you click on the Summa plug-in
- Then select “Open with…” and select “Other…”
- Enable “All Applications”
- Select “Adobe Illustrator” and "Open"
- An warning will appear on the screen, now select “Open
- Now Illustrator will open and another window will appear, now select “Cancel"
- When you now make a design the plugin to place the Summa markers should be available: