The old Summa’s plug-in for Adobe Illustrator (CS4-5-6-CC) are not signed for Mac OS Catalina.
However for this there is a quick and easy work-around:
- Close Adobe Illustrator
- Download the plugin from our website: https://www.summa.eu/en/vinyl-cutter-downloads
- Double click or extract the downloaded file
- Copy the file in the Adobe Illustrator Plug- ins folder
- Push the CMD-key (COMMAND key) while you click on the Summa plug-in
- Then select “Open with…” and select “Other…”
- Enable “All Applications”
- Select “Adobe Illustrator” and "Open"
- An warning will appear on the screen, now select “Open
- Now Illustrator will open and another window will appear, now select “Cancel"
- When you now make a design the plugin to place the Summa markers should be available: