Summa Cutter Tools version 2.15 has not yet been updated to support installing the plug-in for CorelDRAW 2020.
Until then, the plug-in can be installed manually by copying the necessary files to the plug-in directory of CorelDRAW 2020.
To manually install the plug-in for CorelDRAW 2020, follow the next steps:
- Close CorelDRAW 2020.
- Save the attached file to the computer, e.g. to Documents\Summa.
- Open "Explorer" and navigate to the directory the file was saved to.
- Double click the saved file.
- A new window opens displaying the contents of the compressed file.
- A window may open asking what application to open the compressed file. Choose "File Explorer".
- Copy this file: click this file and type [Ctrl] + [C], or right click this file and select "Copy".
- Navigate to the CorelDRAW 2020 directory: "C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020\Draw".
- Paste the file in this directory: click [Ctrl] + [V], or right click in this directory and select "Paste":
- Start CorelDRAW 2020.
- A floating toolbar with grayed out buttons should be visible.
- Once a design has been created, the buttons will become clickable.