1. Press 'Change Tool' in Axis Control.
2. Push the button and keep turning the wheel. Remove when it is loosened.
3. Keep turning counterclockwise to remove the middle part.
4. Remove the knife with the backside of a pocket knife.
5. Replace the knife. Put the flat side of the knife against the flat side of the knife holder. Use the knife-pusher to make sure the knife is fixed.
6. Replace the knife holder in the tool. Keep turning clockwise until you see the tip of the knife. Push and turn until the pin fits.
7. Turn until you see the tip of the knife.
8. Insert the tool back in the module. Push the button. Keep turning until the pin falls in the slot.
9. Keep turning the wheel until it's tightened.
10. Press 'Online' in Axis Control.