Summa Printer Tools for DC5 has not yet been updated to support installing the plug-in for CorelDRAW 202x (in special now CorelDRAW 2021).
Until then, the plug-in can be installed manually by copying the necessary files to the plug-in directory of CorelDRAW 202x.
To manually install the plug-in for CorelDRAW 202x, follow the next steps:
- Close CorelDRAW 202x.
- Save the attached file to the computer, e.g. to Documents\Summa.
- Open "Explorer" and navigate to the directory the file was saved to.
- Double-click the saved file.
- A new window opens displaying the contents of the compressed file.
- A window may open asking what application to open the compressed file. Choose "File Explorer".
- Copy this file: click this file and type [Ctrl] + [C], or right click this file and select "Copy".
- Navigate to the CorelDRAW 202x directory: "C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 202x\Draw".
- Paste the file in this directory: click [Ctrl] + [V], or right click in this directory and select "Paste":
- Start CorelDRAW 202x.
- A floating toolbar with grayed out buttons should be visible.
- Once a design has been created, the buttons will become clickable.
Keep in mind not all versions of CorelDRAW support plug-ins. Only the Graphics Suite supports plug-ins:
(CorelDraw 2021 - Corel Draw 2021 - Corel 2021)