1. Press 'Change Tool' in Axis Control.
2. Push the button and keep turning the wheel. Remove the tool.
3. Hold the gliding disk firmly between your fingers. Loosen the screw. Remove the gliding disk
4. Loosen the two screws halfway.
5. Replace the knife. Push the knife until the end. Tighten the screws.
6. Put the gliding disk back on. Pull the gliding disk down. Tighten the screw.
7. Insert the tool back in the module. Push the button. Make sure the pin drops into the slot.
8. Keep turning the wheel until it is tightened.
9. Press 'Online' in Axis Control.